Power BI is the new service from Microsoft that is creating a real buzz in the analytics and business intelligence community. With Power BI business users can get data from almost any source, visualise it and share their insights. It has the power to do sophisticated data preparation and modelling and build dashboards. Users can ask questions of their data with natural language and Power BI will do its best to answer you.
In this bootcamp, we will guide you from downloading and installing Microsoft Power BI desktop to creating reports and dashboards.
We will explain some of the intricacies of the software and learn some advanced topics of Microsoft Business Intelligence tool.
Duration: 3 Days (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Price is $400 Book your seat
* Excel users
* Professionals who want to go next levelin data analysis and make graphs and
reports with ease.
* Someone who has no experience or is a beginner with Power BI.
* Managers who want insight into the business for better decision making
* Connect & Transform the Raw Data
* Grouping & Aggregating Modifying, Merging & Appending Queries
* Build a Relational Data Model
* Creating Relationships
* Add Calculated Fields Calculated Columns vs. Measures with DAX
* Design Interactive Report
* Intro to the Power BI Report View
* Adding Objects & Charts
* Formatting & Filtering
* Publishing to Power BI Service
* Data Viz Best Practices
|Power BI Bootcamp||₦150,000|